Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Her First Day










Marley was born today November 19th, 2008. She is a healthy 6 lbs, 11 oz,
19 inches long. Her name is Marley White-Garcia, and she is Beautiful.
Delivery was hard. i wanted to do it naturally, but because she was head first they were going to try to turn the baby. If you have never had this done to you thank the heavens because it is very, very painful. After about fifteen minutes of me crying and the doctor pushing and pulling the baby on the outside of my stomach, we were still not successful. The reason because the cord was wrapped around Marley's head so every time she was pushed down she would bounce back up, because the cord would tighten. I then had no choice but to have a C-section i was very scared but my doctor assured me everything would be fine. sure enough it was about 10 minutes into cutting me open we had a healthy little girl, that Mando and i could not wait to meet.










1 comment:

  1. i have just gotten to view the blog on Marley and it is beautiful. She is my granddaughter and to be able to pull this up to see her at any moment is wonerful. I am so greatful to be able to do that as I do not get to see her as ofter an I want to. Thank you Gillian and Mando for giving me a beautiful granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete