Friday, January 15, 2010

Discovering Shadows
















Recently after Christmas Marley discovered she and I had shadows and she was i think excited to find this out, as we were leaving Treys Volleyball game , it was a very sunny sunshine filled day outside. As we walked out of the shade and into the sun Marley first started to walk the opposite way as she usually does then she saw she had a shadow she would bend over and touch and then just stand and look at it, it was very funny. Then she saw my shadow and she would run over too it and step on my head, then when i would move and start walking then stop, Marley screamed then chase my shadow and stand on my head again. It was very very cute and hilarious, this went on for about 5 minutes, she was having a blast with my shadow. Not to mention she was in the cutest outfit ever outfit from her papa for Christmas and shoes from her my moms old friend Jackie Moore for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment