Saturday, October 23, 2010

Early Birthday Presents

About an hour ago, my mom had Marley come out of her bedroom with a big box wrapped up with bows. I was told that this was mine and Marley's Birthday Surprise. I was very excited because i love surprises. Marley and I opened up the present and found a check with a note attached explaining that this was a donation for a Disneyland Pass, which Ive been wanting. Marley's surprise was a Snow White dress, that she could wear to Disneyland. I am so excited I cannot wait to go to Disneyland with Marley it is going to be so much fun. I'm hoping to take Marley before Christmas is over, because i really want to see all the Christmas decorations. This was probably the best early Birthday Present ever and i know Marley will think this to when she sees Disneyland for the first time. YAhhhhh Cant Wait. Thanks Mom/Nana.




No comments:

Post a Comment