Friday, December 3, 2010

Airplane

This was the second time Marley has flown on a airplane. But the first time for her to really know what was going on. It all went very well to and from Sacramento. Marley did so good on the plane she actually loved flying a lot. while waiting to take off she started saying 1..2...3..BLAST OFF, 1..2..3..BLAST OFF. She said this about 5 times till we finally took off. and as soon as the plane started to move she looked up at me and said, "we are flying, we are flying". It was really cute. During the flights she slept most of the way which was nice for me, especially on the way up to Sacramento because she had to sit on my lap the whole time. But on the way back home she got to sit in her own seat which she loved. I think her favorite part about flying was the landing though, because as we landed and hit the road, she got this big surprise happy look on her face because of the big bump it was very funny. I'm glad she loves to fly it takes stress off me, because i did not want to have the crying baby on the airplane, so all went well.

No comments:

Post a Comment