Monday, March 14, 2011

Bubble Guppies Theme Somg

A new show recently came on to Nick Jr. called the Bubble Guppies (they are little Mermaids and Merboys). This is Marley's new favorite show. After the first couple times she watched it she already had the theme song memorized. If you cant understand it i will translate for you what she is saying. She is pretty much saying Bubble Guppies at the begging and then she gets to the part were each bubble guppies says their name. I'm Molly, I'm Gill, I'm Gobie, I'm Denna, I'm Una, I'm Nahni, Bubble Puppy. Te really funny part is that when the bubble Guppies say their names on the show they are all really happy, except for Nahni he says his name lower and always has a sad face on. And that's how Marley says his name very cute.

The first video she does not finish the song but the second one she does its just a little dark.

She cracks me up so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment