Sunday, September 25, 2011

Marley's Almost 3

Marley's not quite 3 but she is almost there, and I am sooo excited. She is turning into quiet the amazing, smart, beautiful little girl. She says the funniest things sometimes, and repeats everything she hears. Her new accomplishment that she has met is her potty training. she is doing so good. We had a few days were she did excellent. On the fifth day though she kind of regressed a little and had a couple accidents but she is getting back on track and doing very well. Every time she goes potty on the toilet she gets a sticker and a tootsie roll, which she gets very excited about.
She is doing a little better getting along with other kids which makes me very happy, cause for a while there i though i was going to have the bully on the playground and it worried me. But she has been going to daycare while Nana goes to the gym and she goes to nursery with Nana at church, so i think those have helped a little with her social skills. I love her so much though and she is turning into such a great little girl, that i could not be more proud of. I'm so lucky to have her in my life she brings many smiles to my face when I'm feeling sad and makes me laugh when i should be angry with her. she is the best and I couldn't have asked for a better daughter myself.
While Mommy's away Marley will put stickers all over her face. you think i would have learned the first time she did this, but i did learn the second time. I have now put stickers were Marley can not get to them.
Marley all dressed up and ready for church.
Morning time with Kixs Marley's favorite cereal.

Recently Marley has grown attached to this new little baby doll. About a week ago Marley wanted to bring her baby with her to the park and then after that her baby had to go everywhere she went, baby even sleeps with her in her bed. Its really cute, she loves being a mommy just like I did when i was her age.

Marley loves to spell. she may not spell correctly but she thinks she is and it's really cute. don't know if you can see it in the video but she also can life one eyebrow up at a time. she loves giving me that face when she thinks I'm crazy or i say something weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment