Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Halloween 2011

This year for Halloween I was determined to make Marley a one of a kind Halloween Bag. So after my mom and I got all the materials for the bag my grandma came over to show me step by step of what i needed to do. urns out I'm pretty good at the sewing thing. (as long as I have my grandma standing over me) :) But it turned out really cute and i was very proud of myself.
Me doing my thing
Front
Back
Close up front
For Halloween we were in Utah, so Marley was able to go Trick-or-Treating with Rowynne, which she was very excited about. The girls were both Princess Fairies, you might say the cutest Princess Fairies you have ever seen. The first couple houses Marley did most the knocking, but after Rowynne realized that when you knock you get candy, she started knocking on the doors too. They were so cute together and they were having so much fun. At some moments we had to stop them from taking candy because a certain little fairie kept going for seconds, but i wont name any names Rowynne. haha overall it was a good night the girls got lots of candy and had tons of fun Trick-or-Treating. i wish it could be like this every year.
Marley posing for the camera
Cute lil Princess Fairies
All ready to go!
Walking to the houses.
Princess Baby Kynnedi
But as midnight struck she turned into a pumpkin. hahaa
Knock Knock
Trick-or-Treat
Marley was ready to dig in.
They did good. Cant wait till next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment